Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Time Traveler

If you could go anywhere in the world, at any time in the past or future, where and to what time would you go? What would you want to see, and whom would you want to meet? Explain.

I would want to go to my birthplace, Carbondale, Illinois, 1 million years into the future. I would want to see the exact same spot where my house was (Which was 2110 Partridge Lane. How I know this is that it is on a pencil case I own) and the hospital in which I was born. Then I would know what the future would look like for my previous home. I would want to meet whomever were running the USA, if the USA still even exists! I would also like to meet my descendants. I would want to know if I would be a successful man, or if I would end up on the streets. I would also like to meet the rulers of all the countries at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment