Thursday, May 13, 2010

If I Were in Charge

Most families set rules for their children, especially regarding behavior and responsibility. Which rules do you find particularly annoying? Do you long to stay out later, go out more, or dress anyway you like? Write about the rules you consider most unfair.

I don’t find many rules unfair, just annoying.

First rule I find annoying: If I go over to a friend’s house, I have to be home 30 minutes before dinner. And usually, if I go to friend’s house, I’m not even hungry!

Second rule I find annoying: When we go out, I can’t wear dark clothes. Very annoying. Half of my wardrobe is dark clothing. This can cause problems when I need to pick out a outfit, especially a winter outfit.

Third and final rule I find annoying: I have to go to and get out of bed at certain times. In the morning, all I want to do is sleep. At night, all I want to do is anything but sleep! I don’t like this rule. I think I’m nocturnal.

Those are the rules I find annoying. I’m pretty sure other kids agree with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment